As a teacher Untamed Science has a great deal of resources available to you. In particular we would like to point out the following sections of the website:
- Lesson Plans: As part of an ongoing project, we are creating reviews of existing lesson plans that we have found useful. In this space you can also add your own lesson plans to help the existing community.
- Classroom Videos: Untamed Science specializes in making videos that work well in the classroom. We podcast most of our videos which can be found on our RSS feed here.
- A Film Making Guide: We encourage everyone to start making their own videos of science and natural history. To help you on your quest we have put together a free online film making guide for you and your students.
- Online Biology Textbook: As biologists we know that textbooks are not always enough. We want to help by providing high quality content available on the web. This is an ongoing project and we need your help. If you have information you'd like to share, just let us know.
- Biodiversity Section: In an effort to make learning fun both in the classroom and at home, we have created an extensive guide to our planet's tree of life. We just started this in 2010 and are working to fill in what we can. If you're an enthusiast in any particular field, help us out. Let us know you want to add content and we'll upgrade your status to an author.